Maya汽车折纸动画高级案例教程Digital Tutors – Creating an Animated Paper Folding Effect in Maya
Throughout this Maya tutorial, we'll learn the process of how to create a paper folding animation.
Utilizing Maya's Geometry cache we'll run a dynamic deformer, nCloth simulations and vertex animation to get the look we want. We'll go through how to manipulate, duplicate and edit our Geometry cache files. We'll also talk about how we can control our render times and plan ahead for working on a render farm.
Once you've completed this Maya training, you'll not only know how to achieve this result but you'll also understand how you can optimize it to meet any deadline.
01. Introduction and project overview
02. Project goals and techniques
03. Working in correct units of scale and modeling overview
04. Modeling techniques for a low poly corvette
05. Extracting, triangulating and extruding our corvette
06. Laying out the UVs for our buildings and corvette
07. Setting up the paper texture
08. Setting up our nCloth simulation
09. Animating our nCloth settings
10. Adding vertex animation to our buildings
11. Adding Jiggle Deformer to our final cache file
12. Setting up our final cache files
13. Importing our cached models
14. Timing out our animation
15. Setting up our scene for rendering
16. Final compositing