New effects and transitions in Sapphire 7
- Beauty: A new effect that leverages the new EdgeAware technology to beautify talking heads by softening and color correcting skin tones.
- EdgeAwareBlur: Powered by our new EdgeAware technology, this effect allows you to blur while preserving detail.
- Advanced Sharpen: The Sharpen tool has been updated with the ability to sharpen features of different amounts and sizes for increased flexibility and control.
- LensFlare: Now enhanced with faster rendering, animation options, atmospheric noise, and presets to duplicate popular real-world lenses.
- Zap: Updated to include 3D rotation and the option to follow a path, giving you the option to control the shape it takes.
- MotionBlur: Has been added to many effects, giving them a more realistic look.
- New Transitions: FilmRoll and CardFlip are two new dynamic transitions with multiple controls to diversify the output. FlutterCut has been enhanced with more options including new controls and color options.
- PanAndZoom (Avid only): A new tool that allows you to pan, zoom, and rotate large image files. It also has stylistic options to add drop shadow, vignette, and MotionBlur.
- Faster: Added GPU support for more plug-ins and an optimized GPU code to provide up to a 20% speed increase per effect
- More presets: Over 2,500 presets
- Preset sharing: Now you can share presets across host platforms
- Real time rendering (Avid only): Many effects now have real time rendering
Sapphire v7.0 for AE
Sapphire v7 for OFX (Nuke, Fusion, SCRATCH, Sony Vegas)
2.复制sapphire.v7.for.ae..-..v2-patch.exe到C:\Program Files (x86)\GenArts\SapphireAE。