Introduction to Cinema 4D R14 – Part1&2
Tim Clapham takes you through this introductory course for Cinema4D. Aimed specifically at new users to the application Tim will cover the fundamental techniques and principles for working with the software. Throughout the course, Tim will be using Cinema4D release 14, however users with alternative versions of the software should have no problem following along as most of the subjects covered are applicable to alternative versions.
Starting with a basic foundation of the application working principles, Tim builds upon this over the following weeks. Covering the use of parametric models, polygonal and point modelling, shader and material creation, building expressions with Xpresso, lighting, texturing and rendering your projects. The course also includes the creation of a short animation which will be rendered using multipass and exported to After Effects for completion.
- Class 1: This class will take you through the basic skills needed to work with C4D.
- Class 2: We model a cocktail shaker with splines and Loft.
- Class 3: Modelling a car wheel with sub-division surfaces.
- Class 4: Working with the Cinema4D material system.
- Class 5: Lights and Cameras.
- Class 6: Creating expressions with the node based Xpresso system.
- Class 7: Introducing the MoGraph Module.
- Class 8: Part 1 of a 3 week project.
- Class 9: Part 2 of a 3 week project.
- Class 10: Part 3 of a 3 week project.
书生原创文章，转载请注明出处：C4DSKY » fxphd出品C4DR14全面教程 – C4D103 Introduction to Cinema 4D R14 – Part1&2