New in 7.02:
- In this version, we renamed two effects, and related presets. The effects formerly known as Technicolor2Strip and Technicolor3Strip are now called VintageColor2Strip and 3Strip, respectively. After updating to this version, sequences and projects containing the old effects will still open, but will show up with missing plug-ins. You can replace the missing effects with the corresponding VintageColor ones and re-save. The parameters have not changed, so you can copy old parameters to the new effects. Custom presets you have saved will continue to work.
- Fixed a bug in Retime that caused CPU renders to not match GPU renders.
- Fixed an intermittent crash with LensFlare on Nucoda Film Master.
- Display all parameters all the time on Nucoda Film Master. This fixes missing paramters on Plug-ins that have multiple effects like Zap and some Transitions.
- Improved mask handling in EdgeAwareBlur, Sharpen Best, and Beauty, particularly in black and near black regions of the mask.
- Fixed a rare render error in EdgeAwareBlur and Beauty on small images.
- Fixed a crash on Nucoda Film Master when multiple Sapphire Plug-ins are applied to a single clip.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the first Sapphire Plug-in application to hang for 2-3 seconds.
- Removed the “disable_rlm_broadcast” setting from s_config.text.